粤ICP备11076303号  广州青年志愿者协会医疗服务总队 www.gzyld.org.cn
加入医疗队
加入志愿者

位置:GZ医疗队医疗教学教学文档网络资源

消化内科医患英语对话


来源:未知      作者:seagull8111      点击:次      时间:2013-03-08
Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor? 你要看病吗?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register? 是的,在哪儿挂号?
N: Here, have you been here before? 这儿,你从前来过吗?
P:Yes,a year age./NO,this is my first visit.
是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.
N:Have you a registration card?
你有挂号证吗?
P:Yes here it is./NO,I forgot to bring it.
有,在这儿呢./ 没有,我忘记带了.
N: Do you remember your card number?
你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.
记得,是 C-150843./不记得了.

N: When did you come last? 上次你什么时侯来的?
P: About a week ago. 大约在一周以前.
N: Then I'11 find out for you. 那么,我给你查查.
Are you working in the Embassy? 你在大使馆工作吗?
P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years.
是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年.
I'm a teacher at… 我是…的教师.
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate,experts certificate, passport). 请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。

P: I'm a tourist. 我是一个旅游者.
N:How long do you intend to stay here? 你准备在这里呆多久?
P: About one week. 大约一周。
Till the end of this year. 到今年年底。
I'm leaving tomorrow morning. 我明天早晨就走。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you. 我要给你做一份病历.
Please write down your full name in block letters.
请用印刷体写上你的全名.

How old are you? 你的年龄?
When were you born? 你是哪年生的?
P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
我是1952年2月15日生的。
N:What is your position in the Embassy? 你在大使馆做什么工作?
P: I'm the ambassador (minister, chargéd' affaires, counselor, first secretary,second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military
attaché). 我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员).
N:What is your work here? 你在这里做什么工作?
P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife).
我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇).

N: Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?
P: Yes, I'm married. 是的,我结婚了.
NO, I'm single. 没有,还是独身.
I'm divorced. 离婚了。
N: What's your address, pleas. 请告诉我你的住址。
P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy,…building …block…number).
我住在…饭店(…使馆,…单元…楼…号).
N: Your telephone number, please. 请告诉我你的电话.
P:Five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.
522133,分机156.
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl? 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
Who is your host? 谁接待你?
P: I am a delegate of… delegation. 我是.....代表团的团员。
N: who is paying? 谁替你付款?
Can you charge it to your organization? 你能在你的单位报销吗?
Will they reimburse you? 他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself. 我自己付款(我自费)。
I think they will reimburse me. 我想他们会给我报销。
I think they will give me the money back. 我想他们会把钱还给我的.
N: Please pay for the registration. 请交挂号费。
P: How much? 多少钱?
N:Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的钱.
Have you any small change? 你有零钱吗?
This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
这是你的挂号证.请不要遗失。每次来时带着它.
P: Yes, I will. 好,照办.

N: What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪里不舒服?
Which department do you want to register with? 你要挂哪科的号?
P: I want to see a physician我要看内科.
P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body.It ches badly.
我不知道该挂哪个科.我混身起红疹;痒得厉害.
N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.
我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫.需要的话再转内科.

P: I would like to see a dentist. 我想见一位牙科医生。
N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?
补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?
P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me. 我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间.
N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?
P: Ten o'clock suits me better. 十点钟对我更合适。
N:Please come with me. 请随我来.
P: How long must I wait? 我还需要等多久?
N: Your turn is next. 下一个就轮到你了.
There are two more patients before you. 在你前面还有两个病人.
新活动 回顶部
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
验证码: 点击我更换图片
最新评论 进入详细评论页>>