粤ICP备11076303号  广州青年志愿者协会医疗服务总队 www.gzyld.org.cn
加入医疗队
加入志愿者

位置:GZ医疗队医疗教学教学文档网络资源

消化内英语词汇及英语句子(2)


来源:未知      作者:seagull8111      点击:次      时间:2013-03-08

[你需要验验血(痰)。]You must have a blood (sputum) test.

I`ll run some tests on you.[我要给你做些化验。]
37. 需要做个涂片.A smear should be taken.


72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
请告诉我你过去的病史。

Have you got any chronic disease before[你以前有过慢性病吗?]

[你过去用什么方法治疗过?]What kind of treatment have you had
42. What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
43.Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗7

64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain getting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?



50.Let me examine you please.
我给你检查一下.
51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.please relax.
请放松.
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".
请张开口说"啊"
I`d like to listen to your chest.[我想听听你的胸部。]

I`ll give your some medicine.[我给您开点药。]
I`ll send you some medicine (pill, ointment)。[给你开些内服药(丸药,膏药)。]
  I`ll give you some tablets.[我给你一些药片。]
  I`ll make up a prescription for you.[我给你开一张药方]
  I`ll write out a prescription for you right now.[我马上给你开张药方。]
  I`ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist`s [我给你一张处方,到药房去配药。]
  I think you`d better take Chinese traditional medicine.[我认为你最好服用中药。]
  Take the medicine according to the instruction.[请按医嘱用药。]
  I`d like to put you on some medicine and have you come back in several
days.[给我开点药,几天以后你再来。]
  One tablet each time, three times a day after meals.[每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。]
  Take one capsule every four hours.[每4小时服用一胶囊。]
  Take a dose three times a day.[每天服3次,每次一剂。]
  Put the ointment on the sore once a day.[把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。]
  Shake well before using it.[使用之前要摇匀。]
  The medicine will relieve your pain.[这种药会给你止痛。]
  This medicine can keep your fever down.[这种药可给你退烧。]
  This is for oral administration.[这是口服药物。]
  This lotion is for external use only.[这种洗剂只可外用。]
  You`re suffering from acute appendicitis and must have an
operaton.[你得的是急性阑尾炎,要动手术。]
  I`m sorry to say you`ll have an immediate operation.[很遗憾,你得快动手术。]
  Your meals should be frequent but small in quantity.[应该少吃多餐。]
  Your meals should be light and digestible.[吃的东西要清淡容易消化。]
  You should take some more vitamines[你应该多吃些维生素。]
  You should go on a diet.[你应该节食。]
  You can`t touch anything sweet.[你一点甜食也吃不得]
  Fatty food will do you harm.[高脂肪食物对你有害处。]
  Avoid eating greasy food.[不要吃油腻食物。]
  Drink plenty of water.[要喝大量的水。]



 Come back in a week for a re-examination of your eyes.[一周以后来复查您的眼睛。

消化系统疾病(digestive system diseases;disease of digestive system)     
词汇:消化系统:alimentary system:
嗳气 belching,
返酸sour regurgitation,
腹胀abdominal distension,
恶心和呕吐nausea and vomiting.;
腹痛       abdominal pain    abd. pain,
腹泻diarrhea,
血便       bloody stool
稀烂便    loose stool
脓血便    bloody purulent stool   ["pjuErElEnt]
烧心       heartburn
消化道出血    gastrointestinal bleeding
黄疸       jaundice
吞咽困难       dysphagia
大便失禁       faecal  incontinence
便秘       constipation
胃痛       stomachache
新活动 回顶部
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
验证码: 点击我更换图片
最新评论 进入详细评论页>>