粤ICP备11076303号  广州青年志愿者协会医疗服务总队 www.gzyld.org.cn
加入医疗队
加入志愿者

位置:GZ医疗队医疗教学教学文档网络资源

实用医学英语会话(2)


来源:      作者:      点击:次      时间:2009-02-11

52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.pleare relax.
请放松.
57. Please breathe deeply(normally).
请深呼正常呼吸).
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".
请张开口说"啊"
63. It is normal(essentially normal).
结果正常(基本正常).
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
70.How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的痛?
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
请告诉我你过去的病史。
73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?
你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

摘自 陈淑坚主编《医院会话》 Registration and Work in the Office挂号及办公室工作


Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor? 你要看病吗?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register? 是的,在哪儿挂号?
N: Here, have you been here before? 这儿,你从前来过吗?
P:Yes,a year age./NO,this is my first visit.是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.
N:Have you a registration card? 你有挂号证吗?
P:Yes here it is./NO,I forgot to bring it. 有,在这儿呢./ 没有,我忘记带了.
N: Do you remember your card number? 你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.
记得,是 C-150843./不记得了.

N: When did you come last? 上次你什么时侯来的?
P: About a week age. 大约在一周以前.
N: Then I'11 find out for you. 那么,我给你查查.
Are you working in the Embassy? 你在大使馆工作吗?
P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years. 是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年.
I'm a teacher at… 我是…的教师.
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate,experts certificate, passport). 请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。

P: I'm a tourist. 我是一个旅游者.
N:How long do you intend to stay here? 你准备在这里呆多久?
P: About one week. 大约一周。
Till the end of this year. 到今年年底。
I'm leaving tomorrow morning. 我明天早晨就走。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you. 我要给你做一份病历.
Please write down your full name in block letters. 请用印刷体写上你的全名.

How old are you? 你的年龄?
When were you born? 你是哪年生的?
P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
我是1952年2月15日生的。
N:What is your position in the Embassy? 你在大使馆做什么工作?
P: I'm the ambassador (minister, chargé d'affaires,counsellor,first secretary,
second secretary,third secretary,Attaché,staff,secretary-archivist,military
attaché). 我是大使(公使,daiban,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员).
N:What is your woek here? 你在这里做什么工作
P: I'm a delegate (businessman,engineer,teacher,artist,musician,retired worker,pilot
housewife). 我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇).

N: Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?
P: Yes, I'm married. 是的,我结婚了. NO, I'm single. 没有,还是独身.
I'm divorced. 离婚了。
N: What's your address, pleas. 请告诉我你的住址。
P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy,…building …block…number).
我住在…饭店(…使馆,…单元…楼…号).
N: Your telephone number,please. 请告诉我你的电话.
P:five,two,two,one,three.Extension one five six. 522133,分机156.
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl? 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
Who is your host? 谁接待你?
P: I am a delegate of… delegation. 我是••• •••代表团的团员。
N: who is paying? 谁替你付款?
Can you charge it to your organization? 你能在你的单位报销吗?
Will they reimburse you? 他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself. 我自己付款(我自费)。
I think they will reimburs me. 我想他们会给我报销。
I think they will give me the money back. 我想他们会把钱还给我的.
N: Please pay fou the registration. 请交挂号费。
P: How.muth? 多少钱?
N:Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的钱.
Have you any small change? 你有零钱吗?

上一篇:脊神经 下一篇:蔬菜水果含糖量表
新活动 回顶部
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
用户名: 验证码:点击我更换图片
最新评论 进入详细评论页>>