粤ICP备11076303号  广州青年志愿者协会医疗服务总队 www.gzyld.org.cn
加入医疗队
加入志愿者

位置:GZ医疗队医疗教学教学文档网络资源

实用医学英语会话(3)


来源:      作者:      点击:次      时间:2009-02-11

This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
这是你的挂号证.请不要遗失。每次来时带着它.
P: Yes, I will. 好,照办.

N: What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪里不舒服?
Which department do you want to register with? 你要挂哪科的号?
P: I want to see a physician(an internist, surgeon, obstetrician,gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist,dentist,endocrinologlst).
我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科).
P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body.It It ches badly.
我不知道该挂哪个科.我混身起红疹;痒得厉害.
N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first.If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician. 我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫.需要的话再转内科.

N:I will make a file / record for you.
P:Thank you.
N:This is your registration card. Please don`t lose it and bring it whenever you come.
P:Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the Consulting Room诊疗室?
N:Go down this road until you come to the drugstore. Make a left turn and it is just there.

Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.
N: Please take her temperature under her arm. 请给她试试腋温.
We would like have her stool examined.Will you please give us a specimen?
我们想给她检查一下大便.你能给我们一点大便标本吗。
Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now,but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.可以,我试试看./ 不行,我想她现在便不出来.但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便.

P: I would like to see a dentist. 我想见一位牙科医生。
N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning? 补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?
P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me. 我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间.
N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?
P: Ten o'clock suits me better. 十点钟对我更合适。
N:Please come with me. 请随我来.
P: How long must I wait? 我还需要等多久?
N: Your turn is next. 下一个就轮到你了.
There are two more patients before you. 在你前面还有两个病人.
It's your turn now. 该你看病了.
The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour. 你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时.

P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence (swiming pass).
我要做驾驶查体(游泳查体).
N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd.You need to have a fluoroscopy done. 你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压. 你需要做透视检查。
P:The doctor needs my weight,pleas weigh me. 医生要我的体重,请给我量一下.
N: Please bring a photograph of yourself,we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.
请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿.

P:The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do? 医生建议我做个胃肠造影。我该怎样做呢?
N: I'll make an appointment for you at once.Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock.
Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.
我现在就给你约定.下星期五早晨8点钟来.到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了.
P: Not even water? 水也不行吗?
N: A sip of water is all right. 小口水还是可以的.
P: Where can I get the certificate stamped? 我这证明在哪儿盖章呢?
N: Right here.I'11 do it for you. 就在这儿。我来给你盖.

P: If it is an emergency case,we can come at any time,can't we ?or should we phone first? 如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?
N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话. Have you had your lungs x-raged this year? 这一年内你照过胸部X线片吗?
P : When can I get the result? 我什么时候能知道检查结果?
N: Right away. 马上就可以. in two days. 两天以后。 Next Monday. 下星期一
P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?
N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。

P: The paper for the driving licence need my height. 驾驶执照上要有我的身高.
N: DO you know your height in centimeters? 你知道你身高多少厘米吗。
P: No I don't know.I measure five feet eleven inches.
不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸.
N: OK!I'11 calculate it for you.That's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters. 好,我替你算算.这就是 177.5厘米.
lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back. 假如病人太弱,我们可以出诊.我们的医生和护土可以乘我们的救护车到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我们就把他(她)带回医院来.

上一篇:脊神经 下一篇:蔬菜水果含糖量表
新活动 回顶部
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
用户名: 验证码:点击我更换图片
最新评论 进入详细评论页>>